Metallurgy, pulp & paper, water treatment, chemicals, sewage treatment, solid waste disposal, baking, and so on, the Hydrated Lime Powder that we bring forth is deemed to be the precise chemical for all such industries. We are reckoned among the foremost Manufacturers and Suppliers of Hydrated Lime Powder in Mumbai. The chemical’s technical properties – in terms of acid insoluble, moisture content, mesh size, etc. – are kept in check during its formulation. It is free flowing fine powder, free from grits and impurities manufactured in our most modern fully automatic plants under close supervision of highly qualified and trained staff.
- A colorless crystal or fine white powder
- obtained when calcium oxide is mixed, or "slaked" with water or either by absorbing moisture from the air (CaO + H2O → Ca(OH)2 is free flowing and also free from grits as well as impuritiesApplications
- Chemicals : Alkalis, Calcium Carbide and Cyanimide, Petrochemicals, Bleaches, Dye and Dyestuff Intermediates and Coke- By-Products. In addition, it is used in the purification of citric acid, glucose and dextrin; metallic calcium; soda-lime an adsorbent; and for countless other minor or isolated purposes, such as for CO, absorption.
- Metallurgy : Iron & Steel Manufacture, Steel Products Manufacture, Magnesium Manufacture, Alumina Manufacture, Ore Flotation and Non-Ferrous Metal Smelting.
- Pulp And Paper : Sulfate Process, Sulfite Process, Bleaching, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Strawboard Manufacture, and in the treatment of pulp and paper mill liquid wastes, as a coagulant in color removal.Water Treatment :Lime is extensively used for both drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment. Nearly all Municipal Corporation or industrial wastewater treatments plants, quick lime and hydrated lime help correct the PH for further treatment, especially in case of industrial sludge. They neutralise acidic wastes, remove or immobilise contaminants such as sulphites, sulphite sludge and petrochemical wastes.
- Sewage Treatment : Maintain proper pH and Stabilizing Sewage Sludge.
- Industrial Trade Wastes : Treatment of industrial trade wastes to abate pollution from Steel and Metal Fabricating Plants, Chemical and Explosives Plants, Acid Mine Drainage, Paper and Fibers, Food Plants and in clarifying "water gas" acid waste effluents.
- Building Materials : Calcium Silicate Brick, Concrete Products, Miscellaneous Building Units, and Insulation Materials.
- Protective Coatings : Pigments, Water Paints, and Varnish.
- Food & Food By Products : Dairy Industry, Sugar Industry, Animal Glue and Gelatin Industries, Baking Industry. All tortillas are made with lime treatment.
- Lubricant : widely used in the manufacture of cement paint. It is also used as a filler.